Scott is a life-long Texan, and a Baylor Bear for about half of that time. He earned BBA and MTax degrees, and maintains a CPA license in the State of Texas. His career path includes positions at Ernst & Young, and ownership in two franchise endeavors. Scott has served Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church in Allen, TX (formerly First Baptist Church in Fairview) since 1997 and is currently the Executive Pastor. He married Shelly Parks in 1987. They live in McKinney, the heart of the 70th House District. Their son, Ryan, graduated from McKinney Boyd High School. He is a sophomore at Baylor. Lauren, their daughter, is a junior at McKinney Christian Academy. Scott enjoys fishing, but likes catching even better. He is a water and snow skiing enthusiast, but not at the same time.
FOLLOW SCOTT ON TWITTER
- Congrats to @leachfortexas for passing an amendment that protects TX from Medicaid expension without legislative approval. #txlege 11 hours ago
- Point of order overruled....good for @leachfortexas 12 hours ago
- Getting late, some are impatient, one rep just ripped mic from hands of another to bring point of order against @leachfortexas #txlege 12 hours ago
- It's getting late $ long way to go, some are getting impatient, one rep just ripped mic from the hands of another... http://t.co/mQCGS4jOFV 12 hours ago
- A Face in the Crowd: Say goodbye to anonymity http://t.co/qvex1zEDxn 13 hours ago
LIKE SCOTT ON FACEBOOK